Finance & Investing Literature
Portfolio Management Research
The PMR platform offers access to several peer-reviewed portfolio management journals that cover a variety of investment topics. This package of journals was formerly known as Institutional Investor Journals (IIJ).
- The Journal of Portfolio Management (JPM)
- The Journal of Impact & ESG Investing
- The Journal of Financial Data Science
- The Journal of Fixed Income
- The Journal of Investing
- The Journal of Derivatives
- The Journal of Alternative Investments
- The Journal of Retirement
- The Journal of Wealth Management
- The Journal of Index Investing
- The Journal of Structured Finance
- The Journal of Trading
- The Journal of Private Equity
- Practical Applications
Thousands of business articles from news, trade, and scholarly publications, including titles like the Journal of Alternative Investments.
Institutional Investor (via Nexis Uni)
Limited access is provided via the Nexis Uni (formerly Lexis Nexis Academic) database; some content may be missing compared to the premium website, and there may be a 2-4 week delay on new content. This is a trade magazine, produced by Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, for the hedge fund industry. The UCI Libraries do not
have a direct subscription to the premium institutionalinvestor.com
For casual personal finance reading, the UCI Libraries have OverDrive, a platform for borrowing "popular and recreational reading" ebooks.