The Economics Research Guide
How It Works
The regular tabs links to resources, grouped by type.
- Need an eBook? Find one from the eBooks tab.
The dropdown tabs each have a menu of guides to relevant resources, grouped by subject.
- Looking for commodities data? Try the GLOBAL TRADE & FINANCE menu.
Our newest nifty news (say that five times fast!) is about well...news! Two publications to be precise.
The UCI Libraries now have campus-wide subscriptions to the publishers' websites for the Washington Post and the Orange County Register, for your
doomscrolling reading pleasure. A few notes:
- You'll need to be connected to the VPN to access them.
- You do not need to create an account to read articles. Just enjoy the wonderful lack of paywalls!
- For WaPo, please ignore any "subscribe now" messages. (Yeah, it's odd. We can't get rid of them, and we're hoping for a fix someday.)
- These subscriptions do not include access to the publishers' mobile apps. If you want to
doomscroll read on your mobile device, the UCI Libraries are happy to spoil you with premium subscriptions to Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, and the NY Times.