* indicates UC Irvine access only.
Find more Evidence-Based journals and serials by checking out LocatorPlus by the National Library Medicine. Be forewarned that UCI may not have the resources found in the National Library of Medicine Catalog. Thus, check UC Library Search to see if UCI has the journal or series.
To find Evidence-based journals and serials, perform the following steps:
1. Under "Simple Search" in the Search text box, enter "Evidence Based Medicine" (in quotes).
2. In the As selection box, select Subject - (includes MeSH Terms).
3. In the Quick Limit Option for Keyword,Title, or Journal Title Search selection box, select Currently Published Journals.
4. Click Search.
4. In the resulting page after clicking Search, select the applicable Heading to get a list of journals and serials that are classified as Evidence Based Medicine by the National Library of Medicine.
For any questions, contact Grunigen Medical Library Reference at 714-456-5583