Online Question Banks and Exam Courses
- Clinical scenarios in surgery: decision making and operative technique editors, Justin B. Dimick, Gilbert R. Upchurch, Jr., Christopher J. Sonnenday. Dimick, Justin B. ; Upchurch, Gilbert R. ; Sonnenday, Christopher J. ; Ovid Technologies, Inc.; ©2012.
- Exam Master -- Go to https://uci.myexammaster.com/register to create a free account. Be sure to use your UCI EMAIL address to register! If you encounter any problem, please email one of the Health Sciences Librarians.
- USMLE Step 3 Board Preparation (2,460)
- This module is designed to emulate the look and feel of the actual Step 3 exam in accordance with the USMLE blueprint. As with the actual exam, all test items will be case-based, and the majority will be third order questions.
- USMLE Step 3 Medical Subject Review (2,593)
- This module is designed for medical school graduates who desire to focus their studies based on the relevant clinical science subjects rather than the USMLE blueprint. The exam is not designed to mimic the USMLE and may contain questions that are not similar to those found on the actual exam. However, the knowledge bits addressed in each question will give the examinee an overall edge in their ability to pass and score high on the USMLE Step 3 Exam.
- 10th Hour Anesthesia Review Site
- ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology*
- Board review: Mock oral exams from AnaesthesiaUK
Case Study Collections