(Formerly Ad$pender / Advertising Insights)
A database from Kantar Media of advertising expenditures and occurrence information for millions of brands. The UCI Libraries' subscription consists of US national-level media, covering about 60% of the total expenditure that Kantar tracks. (Local and specialized media, covering the remaining 40% of the total expenditure that Kantar tracks, is not part of the UCI Libraries' subscription). Historical data goes back 5 years on a rolling basis.
|Subscribed||Not Subscribed *|
* Because the UCI Libraries subscribe to Vivvix, UCI researchers who want to purchase a custom dataset from Kantar may be eligible for a discount.
Off-campus? Please use the Software VPN and choose the group UCIFull to access licensed content. For more information, please Click here
Software VPN is not available for guests, so they may not have access to some content when connecting from off-campus.