How do I get people to take my survey?
Consider these tips to avoid common pitfalls and design a survey that increases the response rate:
1. Limit the number of questions.
2. Ensure that the survey can be completed in under 10 minutes (less is better!).
3. Consider the ratio of closed- to open-ended questions.
4. Consider mode of delivery.
5. Don't ask for personal information.
For more information, see:
UCI – Authorized Affiliates
Access requires an active UCInetID and password.
Access is available to all users physically on the UCI campus.
Remote access is available to users with active UCInetID and password using the VPN.
Access is generally available to all users.