ANALYTICAL TOOLS -
- ISI Journal Citation Reports (JCR) for Science and Social Sciences - online from 1999 but tables include additional years of data through the most recent year.
REFERENCE TOOLS -
- Faulkner Advisory for IT Studies
- Plunkett's Research Online
BUSINESS RESOURCES - There are many resources that contain information about business and entrepreneurial strategies in biomedical engineering and product development. The marketing trends, business cycles and company information, business news and investment opportunities are noted on the Business & Management Subject Pages.
GOVERNMENT INFORMATION - Increasingly online, but it is important to remember that the print collection is located at the Langson Library Basement and everything but the Orange County collection circulates. The Microforms collection is at the Science Library. Consult Subject Guides for Standards, Technical Reports and Patents, US Government Information.
BIBLIOGRAPHIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SOFTWARE - currently two options exist:
- EndNote - Take the trial before you invest and make sure it is something that you feel comfortable using.
- Zotero - an open source system to be downloaded on a personal machine